HOW TO ENTER
It’s time for a winter adventure! To go into the running to win a 5 night stay the iconic Q1 Resort & Spa in the Gold Coast, jump on Instagram and get involved with the steps below!
Like and save Instagram competition post.
Follow @shophumm and @10Travlr on Instagram.
Tag your bestie and comment in 25 words or less your bestttt travel tip!
“HUMM Q1 Hotel” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is humm Group Pty Ltd (ABN 75 122 574 583), Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, 02 8905 2000.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are registered Instagram account holders.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences 9:00am AEDST on 19/04/2021 and entries close 11:59pm AEDST on 09/05/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps via Instagram during the Promotional Period:
For the removal of doubt, individuals must have their Instagram account set to public in order to be eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one entry permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The judging will take place at Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 19/05/201 at 11:00am AEDST. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by private message on Instagram and on https://www.shophumm.com/au/campaigns/10travlr-competition by 21/05/2021.
12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the Best Travel Tip entered.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The best valid entry submitted via Instagram, as determined by the judges, will win a trip for two (2) people to the Q1 Hotel & Spa, Gold Coast, valued at up to $6,000 depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”). The Major Prize includes:
– Two (2) x return business class airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Gold Coast Airport (only provided if winner resides outside of South East Queensland and Brisbane regions). If the winner is from South East Queensland and Brisbane regions, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash.
– Five (5) nights twin share accommodation in a One-bedroom Apartment
15. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Major Prize must be taken by 31/03/22 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Major Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods, which includes the following dates, from 20/12/20 until 24/1/21 and subject to other blackout dates. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Major Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. During the entire duration of the Major Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner is responsible for ensuring they comply with all driver eligibility and rental terms and conditions. A valid driver’s license is required. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any impact this has on redemption of the prize elements, including accommodation, dining and activities. Major Prize must be booked through 10 travlr Travel Concierge via email [email protected].
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Full value of voucher must be used in one transaction, no change or credit will be provided, and any remaining balance will be forfeited. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $6,000.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
22. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including comments (such as the Content), film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
29. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.