HUMMGROUP PROCUREMENT AND PAYMENT PROCESS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SUPPLYING TO HUMMGROUP.
If you would like to register your interest in becoming a new supplier to hummgroup, click here and share your area of expertise.
If you are an existing supplier to hummgroup, read on for some helpful information to make working with us as easy as possible for you and your business.
- Please ensure you receive a valid purchase order before delivering any products and services to hummgroup.
- When a Purchase Order is approved internally, the purchase order will be sent as a PDF by email to your company.
- When invoicing hummgroup, be sure to include the Purchase Order number on your invoice to ensure we can pay you easily;
- Any invoices without a PO number will be returned to the supplier.
- Please note that all invoices must be sent to [email protected]
This process has clear benefits for both hummgroup and our suppliers. The pre-approval process provides our suppliers an assurance that the order has been approved by an authorised hummgroup representative before the order reaches your company. It also ensures that the supplier receives all the necessary invoice information, which minimises the risk of extra administration and payment delays.
If you have queries about the procurement process, contact Procurement
If you have queries about invoice payment, contact Accounts Payable.
Terms and Conditions Australia: View PDF
Terms and Conditions New Zealand: View PDF
Terms and Conditions Ireland: View PDF