in to win+ 1 of 6 $100 vouchers.
Get late night hummin'
Thursday’s here and you know what that means – late night hummin’ is back!
And what perfect timing, starting today malls around the country have extended their opening hours, helping you beat the Christmas rush.
Tonight only, every humm purchase you make from 6pm till midnight is an entry in the draw win+ 1 of 6 $100 Bonfire® gift cards – that’s one for every shopping hour! A Bonfire gift card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
So, get late night hummin’ and give Santa a run for his money.
Lending criteria, $10 late fee, T&Cs apply. An establishment fee of $20 and a $2.50 monthly account fee applies to humm Big Things only.
Apply for humm^
humm Little things lets you pay in 5 fortnightly, or 10 weekly instalments. With humm Big things you have a range of repayment options from 6 months up to 24 months depending where you buy and how much you spend.
^Lending criteria, $10 late fee, T&Cs apply. Establishment fee $20 and a $2.50 monthly account fee applies to Big things only.
Get humming with the app
^Lending criteria, $10 late fee, T&Cs apply. Humm Little things up to $1,000, humm Big things up to $10,000. An establishment fee of $20 and a $2.50 monthly account fee applies to humm Big things only.
+Win 1 of 6 $100 Bonfire gift cards
- Prize Draw valid from 6pm – 11:59pm (NZT) on Thursday 16 December 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 6 prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw winners will each receive a $100 Bonfire Gift Card (“Prize”).
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw, is automatic every time a purchase is made using humm at any humm retailer during the Prize Draw Period.
- 6 Prize Draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 13 January 2022 (“Prize Draw Date”).
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 20 January 2022.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 26 January 2022, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Any purchases made on humm during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Humm terms and conditions apply.