#Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. Prize Draw valid from Monday 6 December – 11:59pm Sunday 12 December 2021 (NZT) (“Prize Draw Period”). There is 1 prize to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. The Prize Draw winners will receive 1 x night for two at the SkyCity Hotel, an Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, a pair of Bose QuietComfort 45 Wireless Headphones and a $1,000 voucher to spend at any humm retailer of your
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made using humm at any humm retailer during the Prize Draw Period.
4. 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 13 December 2021 (“Prize Draw Date”).
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 20 December 2021.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made using humm during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw Date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entity responsible for this promotion is Flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted by 21 December 2021, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an
alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or
sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or
modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Humm terms and conditions apply.
+The Edge ultimate giveaway terms & conditions
By entering into this WIN: A $1,000 Humm Voucher to watch the AMA’s in style! promotion (the Promotion), you agree to all of these terms and conditions. Entry opens on 6 December 2021 at 6:00 am and closes on 10 December 2021 at 11:00 pm (Entry Period). Entry is via https://www.theedge.co.nz/home/win/2021/11/-win–a–1-000-humm-voucher-to-watch-the-amas-in-style–.html. Entrants may enter once via the website entry method. To be eligible for the Prize, entrants must fill out the relevant entry form in full during the Entry Period. The winner will be announced on 13 December 2021. All eligible entries will go into a prize draw that will be drawn by The Edge on 13 December 2021 at 3:00 pm. The prize draw winner will be phoned by a representative of The Edge by 15:00pm. As part of this Promotion the winner(s) will receive 1 major prize(s) consisting of: One (1) x $1,000.00 (NZD) to be deposited into the winner’s bank account within 14 working days. Promotion conditions include: ○ Entrants must be aged 18 years and older. ○ Entrants must be residents of New Zealand. ○ If you are nominating someone, you must have that nominee’s express consent to do so. The nominee must agree to be bound by the terms of this Promotion. ○ Entrants agree that, if selected by the promoter, the promoter can record them and disseminate such recordings in connection with this Promotion. ○ Entrants agree that their phone calls or any recordings or other assets they provide as part of the promotion may be played on air or put on the promoters online platforms. ○ The winner agrees to have their photo taken and consents to the Promoter sharing that photo on its online platforms. ○ Where the prize includes home or property improvements and you are not the owner of the property, you must have the home owner’s consent before entering into the Promotion. ○ The Promoter may pass on a winner’s details to the Promotion partner for the purposes of providing the prize. The Rules that apply to this Promotion are the Specific Rules (being the rules set out above), together with the General Rules. By entering into this Promotion, you agree to the Rules and confirm that you have the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter into the Promotion.
Voting Terms & Conditions
The following terms govern voting for the humm Aotearoa Music Awards People’s Choice Award 2021. Online voting is administered by Flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited (“humm group” or “we”). Voting is open to voters who are physically present in New Zealand. You do not have to be a humm customer to vote, and no purchase is necessary. Voting is open from 2 December 2021 through 12pm NZDT 16 December 2021 (“Voting Period”). There is no limit to the number of votes you may submit. By voting, you warrant that you are physically present in New Zealand and that you are the person identified as casting the vote. Personal information supplied is presumed to be true and, in the case of email addresses, valid at the time of voting. If you opt-in to receive marketing communications, you warrant you are 18 years old or older. If you opt-in, we will store your personal information for 90 days for the sole purpose of communicating with you about humm Buy Now Pay Later. If you do not opt-in, we will not retain your personal information. Humm group reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify, block or remove any votes made via the use of software, bots, or other automated means, which interferes with or otherwise tampers with the vote process, or for any other reason, as determined by humm group in their sole discretion. Humm group reserves the right to terminate and/or suspend voting at any point and determine the result based on votes received prior to the close of the Voting Period, if it appears that the voting process has been distorted by hacking, failures, errors, misuse or other interference that would distort the actual valid vote total should the voting continue. All votes will be subject to data validation before the final tally. The finalist who receives the highest number of valid votes will be deemed the potential winner of the humm Aotearoa Music Awards People’s Choice Award, provided that in the event of technical or reporting difficulties with the voting data, or in the event two or more nominees receive the same number of votes such that the finalists and/or winner(s) cannot be determined, or for any other reason we deem appropriate, the final determination as to which of the finalists will be declared the winner may be made by our event partners. We reserve the right, for any reason and in our sole discretion without any obligation, to modify, suspend or discontinue the voting or terms and conditions of voting without prior notice.