humm is here.
to win^ bigggg!
Win up to $1,000 baaaack!
Yayyyy! humm is here, offering the flex and affordability of Buy Now, Pay Later and heaps of improvements you’re gonna love.
To celebrate, when you get humming by 27 September you could win^ your first spend back, up to the value of $1,000.
Get humming with the app
Terms and conditions
^Prize draw terms and conditions:
- Prize Draw valid from 14 September to 27 September (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 10 prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 10 Prize Draw winners will each receive a maximum of $1,000 credit clearing of their humm balance (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with humm at any retailer that accepts Humm during the Prize Draw Period.
- 10 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 1 October 2020 (“Prize Draw Date”).
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 8 October 2020.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on humm during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 18 October 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- humm terms and conditions apply.