What if I’m dissatisfied?

If you’re not satisfied with our response or handling of your complaint, you can contact the external dispute resolution scheme, Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

AFCA is an external dispute resolution (EDR) scheme to deal with complaints from consumers in the financial system. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that's free to consumers.

Website: www.afca.org.au
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001

If you wish AFCA to consider this matter, you must lodge it as dispute within 2 years of the date of this letter, as time limits can apply. To find out more about time limits, visit AFCA.

Get the humm app
and buy now pay later.