Dealing with retailers
We’re a responsible provider of credit which means we need to take a few things into consideration when we assess your application. We may take a look at your credit score when you apply, but don’t worry, simply applying for humm won’t affect your score at all or leave a record on your credit file. For more information read our FAQs.
To get a humm account you need to:
• are 18 years of age or older
• have a permanent job of 20+ hours per week or are on an aged or veteran’s pension
• meet our credit assessment criteria
• are permanently resident in Australia, and
• have a valid mobile number.
Sure is. There’s a calculator on our How It Works page. Pop in the amount you’re planning to spend and we’ll calculate the different repayment options based on different repayment periods.