Customer Support



What is a Continuous Payment Authority (“CPA”)?

Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) allows humm to take payments automatically from the debit or credit card provided by you.
By entering into an agreement with humm, you are consenting to us taking payments for the loan's instalments by CPA.
You can change the debit or credit card used to make the payments, or make manual card payments, at any time through the humm app or website.
If you wish to cancel a CPA, you may do so at any time by contacting your bank directly or by contacting us here
If you cancel a CPA by contacting your bank directly, it is still important to let us know, as you will remain responsible for paying the outstanding balance of the loan and any charges in full.
Our team is always available to help and support you with any questions or concerns you may have about your payment options. You can get in touch with the team here

Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
Customer Support
Have a question? Click on the button below and complete the form. Our customer support team will get back to you.
Contact us
028 9142 2113

Opening Hours

Mon – Fri 10:00am – 5:00pm 

Sat – Sun Closed

humm. More life for your money.
humm bird flying up logo